jeremy messersmith is an indie pop singer-songwriter and one of Minnesota’s most recognized and celebrated artists.
- Designed and made by Heather Donohue
- A wooden clothespin is dressed in a felt shirt with hand-painted kitten; the hand-painted face sports hand-formed wire glasses. Includes scarf and wee ukulele. Pipe cleaner arms.
- Felt is a wool/rayon blend.
- About 4 ½" tall
- Hangs from golden decorative thread.
- Includes removable "Heather Donohue Crafts" label.
- This listing is for one ornament.